Are you looking for an adventurous outdoor party? The Environmental Resource Centre, Seven Acres Nature Reserve and The Hive, Moss Bank Park, Bolton are offering 'Wild' Birthday Parties!
There are 3 themes of party for you to choose from - Treasure Hunts (Pirates & Dinosaurs), Tribal Survival or Pond and River Dipping.
Whichever your kids choose to embark upon, the adrenaline of the outdoor adventure will send them home with big smiles, muddy hands and glowing cheeks!
Click here for more details on each of the three party themes and what they entail.
You can also download some special invitations by clicking here.
£8 per child (+VAT). Please note that there is a minimum charge, equivalent to 15 children, and a maximum capacity of 20 children (this includes younger siblings).
- 1 ½ hours of activity time and ½ hour for birthday food (please bring your own).
- Print-your-own invitations (click here to view and/or download).
- Use of outdoor area for eating.
- Indoor space available for meeting guests, and eating in if preferred.
What to bring:
- Packed lunches and birthday cake.
- Wellies and waterproofs – we will be outside no matter what the weather.
- Sun hat and sun cream in summer.
- Full-length trousers.
- Parental consent forms for each child (view and/or download by clicking here).
- Parties are suitable for children between the ages of 3 and 12 years.
- An appropriate ratio of adults to children will be required dependant on the age of the children (see Terms and Conditions).
- Day parties are available at weekends and weekdays year round.
- Evening parties (between 4pm-7pm) are available from May to September.
- A deposit of 50% is required.
- Parental/Guardian Consent Forms MUST be completed for each child (view and/or download by clicking here).
Birthday Parties: What you are saying
“Would just like to say the joint 9th party for our son was a complete success... 17 boys aged 8-9 and they absolutely loved it! Very well organised, lots of activities within the time allocated and it was a brilliant adventure. Can't thank Adam enough - he was fantastic, a credit to the Lancashire Wildlife Trust." - Harold Lever
"I must say it was one of the best parties I've been to! The children were all loving the activities and all the parents have been in touch with me to say how their kids were all buzzing about it"
"We recently had a birthday party at Moss Bank Park and it was a wonderful event! All the children had a wonderful time, especially the birthday girl. The event organiser was fantastic too, he was great with all the children and the parents. He had an abundance of patience and deserves recognition for the job he does. Thank you!"
“What a fantastic tribal survival party today for Toby's 7th birthday. Despite the weather the boys had a great time and said it was 'the best party ever!”
To book or for further information please contact Adam Berry.
T: 01204 663 754