Ocean Hunt - Saturday April 24th
About the event
Join us for a fun packed family trail as we explore the Hive gardens looking for dolphins, sharks, seahorses turtles, sea slugs and many more wonderful and exotic sea creatures that are found in our amazing oceans.
PLUS, we’ll have a natural craft to enable children to make your very own sea creature to take home. And finally, every ticket holder will be rewarded with a free ice cream served from our onsite café for completing the trail.
So why not join us for an action packed outdoor family event guaranteed to get your little ones fascinated about the wonderful creatures that live beneath our waters.
Due to Covid restrictions ticket numbers are strictly limited to act quickly to secure your place.
- On arrival follow the signage into the Hive – which is located behind Moss Bank Park café.
- Once in the Hive you will be met by one of our team who will give you your pack and provide you with the instructions you require to complete the activity.
- Tickets are priced at £5 per child.
- We welcome all ages but the event is aimed at children between the ages of 3-7 years.
- Please ensure that you have booked all the tickets you require for your group. All children above the age of 18 months require tickets. Adults do not need tickets.
- Please ensure you adhere to the time slot you selected when you booked your tickets. This helps us to limit the numbers onsite at any one time and to manage social distancing for the safety of our staff and visitors.
- The event takes place outdoors so for your own comfort please wear suitable outdoor clothing.
- The event takes place in the Hive which has a no dog and no smoking policy.
- There is free parking available.
- Catering and toilet facilities are conveniently located.
Important Covid-19 measures
- You may only participate in this activity in a group of up to 6 people or 2 households.
- People from different households will need to socially distance from each other at all times.
- We are required to collect your contact details so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme. Your details will be held securely under GDPR for up to 21 days.
- We have designed this event based on the current government guidance available at the time of publishing. Government guidance is subject to change. If we are unable to run this event due to a change in the guidance we will contact you by email and make arrangements to transfer or refund your booking.
- Any changes to government guidance may impact on how we deliver this event. If we need to make any changes, we will contact you by email with an update.
To view our refund policy click here: https://www.lancswt.org.uk/refund-policy