Leaving a legacy to The Wildlife Trust for Lancashire, Manchester and North Merseyside will allow you to leave a lasting gift for future generations to come.
How Would You Like To Be Remembered?
Deciding what to leave behind can be difficult, but how would you like to leave a legacy that can be enjoyed by your children and grandchildren for years to come?
We receive no direct government funding, much of our work depends on legacy donations.
Where There's A Will...
Your legacy can help us continue our work to
- Inspire people about the natural world - we reach over 30,000 children in our area every year
- Stand up for wildlife - Our campaigning has seen the Marine Bill prioritised, key habitats and species protected
- Support and improve local communities - We run regenerations schemes, allotment and food growing programmes and offer a safe place for children to play in the school holidays
- Create wildlife havens - we care for over 50 nature reserves in our area
- Work with other Wildlife Trusts Nationally - we create a network of Living Landscapes across the UK
How To Leave A Legacy
We advise that you use your solicitor to make any changes or updates to your will. For more information about legacies please contact:
Alison Taylor, Membership Manager
email: Alison Taylor
phone: 01772 324 129