You can make a difference
From colourful wildflower meadows and birdsong-filled parks to fluttering butterflies and busy garden bird feeders, the sights and sounds of nature make us happier and healthier. Never has this been more true - the wildlife on our doorsteps really has been a lifeline during these challenging times.
When you join your local Wildlife Trust you're helping to protect this wonderful natural world for years to come.
Wildlife is in a worrying decline, but you can make a difference. By becoming a member you're directly funding our charitable work on the ground to safeguard wildlife across Lancashire, Manchester and North Merseyside. You'll also receive a welcome pack, and a copy of our exclusive Lapwing magazine three times a year, both full of ideas to help you continue connecting with nature.
We like to support an organisation which makes a significant impact on successfully conserving wildlife in an area impacted by industry.
Your membership will help us to:
- Protect, restore and create new homes for wildlife
- Manage 40 nature reserves and 2,800 hectares of land for both wildlife and people
- Reintroduce locally extinct species, and ensure those under threat don't disappear
- Train volunteers and provide new opportunities
- Educate the next generation of wildlife champions
- Run events that inspire people to take action for nature
Your local wildlife will blossom, thanks to you.
Introduce your kids to nature
Did you know there's a Wildlife Watch magazine? Packed with fascinating wildlife facts and fun-packed activities, its pages will inspire the whole family to get closer to nature.
Want to explore your WILD side together? Join as a family to receive your Wildlife Watch welcome pack, which also includes:
- One Wildlife Watch magazine per family, four times a year
- Posters and a membership card
- Stickers and a badge
- Wildlife Watch handbook
- Information on your local Wildlife Watch group
- Even more goodies when you’ve been a member for three months
Already a member?
Help us spread the word about membership by referring friends and family.
If your loved one decides to join Lancashire Wildlife Trust you'll both receive a complimentary voucher for a brew for two at one of our beautiful visitor centres and cafés*. All you need to do is click the button below and send them the link to the page.