You can make a difference
From colourful wildflower meadows and fascinating moss forests to beautiful owls and joyfully screaming swifts, being surrounded by the wonders of nature makes us happier and healthier.
But sadly this isn't the case everywhere in our region. Have you noticed fewer butterflies and birds where you live?
Habitat loss, climate change and changes in agriculture have resulted in a 56% decline in UK wildlife, but you can make a difference. We receive no government funding and need your help to continue protecting wildlife and wild places across Lancashire, Manchester and North Merseyside.
We like to support an organisation which makes a significant impact on successfully conserving wildlife in an area impacted by industry.
With your help we can
- Protect and restore sensitive habitats
- Manage our nature reserves for the benefit of both people and wildlife
- Conserve threatened species
- Train volunteers
- Educate the next generation of wildlife champions
- Run events that inspire people to take action for nature
Your local wildlife will blossom, thanks to you.
Introduce your kids to nature
Did you know there's a Wildlife Watch magazine? Packed with fascinating wildlife facts and fun-packed activities, its pages will inspire the whole family to get closer to nature.
Want to explore your WILD side together? Join as a family to receive your Wildlife Watch welcome pack, which also includes:
- One Wildlife Watch magazine per family, four times a year
- Posters and a membership card
- Stickers and a badge
- Wildlife Watch handbook
- Information on your local Wildlife Watch group
- Even more goodies when you’ve been a member for three months
Already a member?
Help us spread the word about membership by referring friends and family.
If your loved one decides to join Lancashire Wildlife Trust you'll both receive a complimentary voucher for a brew for two at one of our beautiful visitor centres and cafés*. All you need to do is click the button below and send them the link to the page.