Make a Complaint

Make a Complaint

1. General complaints

The Lancashire Wildlife Trust want to exceed your expectation in everything we do. However, we know that there may be times when we do not meet our own high standards. When this happens, we want to hear about it, in order to deal with the situation as quickly as possible and put measures in place to stop it happening again.

We take complaints very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to develop our approach. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve.

Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.

• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.

To make sure everyone in our organisation knows what to do if a complaint is received.

• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.

• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.

• To learn from complaints and feedback to help us to improve what we do.

All complaint information will be handled sensitively, in line with relevant data protection requirements.

Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Lindsey Poole, from our team of Directors.

How to make a complaint
Complaints should where possible be in writing and sent to:

The Wildlife Trust for Lancashire, Manchester and North Merseyside
The Barn
Berkeley Drive
Bamber Bridge

Email us here or complete the form below.

2. Complaints about fundraising

The Wildlife Trust for Lancashire, Manchester and North Merseyside is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and is committed to the highest standards in fundraising practice.

If your complaint relates to fundraising, please get in touch with our membership team in the first instance, by filling out the form below. If you feel it remains unresolved then the Fundraising Regulator can investigate your complaint (England & Wales only). You should contact them within two months of receiving your response from us.

Fundraising Regulator,
2nd Floor, CAN Mezzanine,
49-51 East Road,
N1 6AH.

0300 999 3407

Further assistance with regards to your complaint about fundraising can be sought from the following organisations:

England & Wales (43 Wildlife Trusts within England and Wales),
Charity Commission,
PO Box 1227 Liverpool,
L69 3UG.

0845 3000218

For further assistance with complaints regarding information rights practices (data protection), advice can be sought from the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose remit covers the UK.

Information Commissioner’s Office,
Wycliffe House,
Water Lane,
SK9 5AF.

0303 123 1113

CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
11 + 8 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.